expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, January 28, 2013

WOW! It's been a YEAR!


Addie's 1st birthday

I can't believe that our little (well, relatively speaking - if you've seen her, she's the average size of a two year old) boo boo, Adelaide Josephine Williams, turned 1 year old this month!  The year really did fly by (as every parent says it does), and it seems like it was only yesterday that we went from having little sleep at night to having a walking, semi-talking toddler!  

It takes my uncle Andy and my dad to put me in my seat!

Opening a doll house from grandma and grandpa

OOOO a Belle doll!
Cousin Zeke giving Addie the stare-down! 
January is a special month for the Williams clan - Bill and I got married on 1/1/11 and Addie was born on 1/11/12 (which has 4 ones like our wedding date, but with a 2 on the end of it)!

It seems like yesterday that I delivered the love of our lives: an almost 10 pound, 23 inch beautiful healthy girl, a week late, after being induced, with a 48 hour labor and 5 day stay in the hospital. Phew!  But to this day, Bill and I can't imagine our lives without her and don't know what we did before we had her in our lives.  We can't imagine loving someone so much, who fills our lives with overabundant joy! We love you to the moon and back, Addie Jo!
Day One - 1/11/12
Proud Papa!

Our Snuggle Bug!

PAWS!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE it that you are doing this!!! I can't tell you how happy this makes me. This is AWESOME!!!
    Ps. sorry I haven't called you back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too much! I feel the same about yours! Hope that beautiful family is doing great! Can't wait to read your next post!

      Delete
  2. YAYAYAYAYAY for a Williams Family Blog!! Now I can catch up with all the happenings since I'm not on FB or Twitter or anything else. She is so adorable, and her and zeke could be twins!

    Now, next up I need a belly shot of you, and a follower button so I can be your first :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and I'm so excited that Kristin has a blog too - I'll be hopping over there to read it :)

    ReplyDelete

Gracias for saying Hola!

01 09 10