expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, April 5, 2014

7 QUICK Takes

Feliz Primavera! 
Happy Spring.

Linking up with Jen and the gang for a QUICK 7 (promise this time). 

1.
We have our one Easter decoration up and it's hung with pride:
This was a Marshall's purchase but I will be scanning decor at garage sales as soon as possible… just don't tell Bill. 

2. 
We still haven't taken off the one side of Addie's crib to make it a toddler bed (you aren't supposed to until they ask, right?)
The fact that she can barely fit in the crib lengthwise and should probably be in a regular twin bed is besides the point...
But it's most likely around the corner that a bed change is coming.  
AJ - Let me out, let me out!
June Bug - Let me in, let me in! 

3.
So by the time I see Bill after he gets home from work, I unfortunately seem to have a shortness of kindness, pep, and patience for the poor guy.
Yet I expect him to be nice and chipper towards me and not complain about anything after his long day of work.  
Not a double standard at all. Nope.

Poor Bill... but I'm working on it.

4.
Tomorrow is the first Saturday of the month.  Why is that a big deal?
Because everything at Goodwill is 50% off. 
I'm hoping to find some tiles and plates for crafting, which I need to get working on for a booth at our church's September festival.  
Making mosaics is SUPER time consuming and definitely NOT a money maker (since one piece - even a small pot - will take me a few days); so I have to get the supplies as cheap as I can!  
Yea for first Saturdays at Goodwill, RIGHT?!

I'm so cheap that I think any day other than the first Saturday is too pricey here.

5. 
I'm so proud of my sister, Janet Sahm!
She's been on a "giving talks tour" about body image and style and fashion everywhere from Indy (Catholic women's conference) to Steubenville to Boston and on and on recently.
Just google her.  You know you want to. ;)

6.
What to do if you're afraid of the WIND like our AJ?
(Okay, okay, so she had a tragic experience with Bill in the wind a few weeks ago, but still, you heard it right - the WIND.  Afraid of it.  As in the WIND.)
Anyways, just wear sunglasses and a hat and never take them off - even when inside; or at night.   
I wear my sunglasses at night, so I can, so I can… (80s song anyone?)

Hopefully this wind phobia is over and done with in 5.

7.
And last but not least, baby Declan Martin has FINALLY arrived this week.  Finally is pronounced because that stinker was supposed to come on my birthday, March 23rd (or earlier), but then decided to cook a little longer and be an April 2nd baby much to his mom's chagrin.  
And I kid you not that the whole blog world and beyond was waiting his arrival!!!

Check out his irresistible cuteness: 
Pic by Colleen

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracias for saying Hola!

01 09 10