expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, July 29, 2013

7 Quick Takes


Lately, I've been missing my little lap top.  
Like really missing my laptop; to the point of catching myself thinking about the next time I'll sit down with it while watching Bill and Addie use this sucker to watch princess songs on youtube (I'm usually nursing during this time which makes it so much easier to give up haha...).  


You know you want to click below -



BUT lack of sleep (the June bug was up for a 3 hour stretch in the middle of the night last night) and performing diaper surgery over 20 times a day for these two beautiful babes - no joke, not even a little exaggeration there; if you can't read between the lines, that's literal -  can't keep this mama from blogging attempting to post some blogs here and there! 



1.) Here's baby One and what she's been doing lately - 


Dancing around the house in a tutu and little else

Stretching out during snack and show time.

Coloring.  Shocker, I know.  But she DID get new crayons this week so that's exciting.



2.) Here's baby number 2 and what she's been doing lately -

Growing like a weed!  And smiling.  Check out the legs stretched out here.

Working on tummy time

Getting "dressed up" like Mary by the hands of her big sister and mom 


2.)  There hasn't been much on our DVR recently until my sister suggested a show she's been watching on netflex called, Call the Midwife, on PBS.  Bill and I finally watched an episode this week and hope we keep it up because I prefer it to watching the stock market on CNBC.  Plus, I feel like I should get a say in what we watch while I'm nursing on the couch. ;)




I believe you can watch the episodes here as well!  So cool.



3.) When Bill wants to give me a little break, here is what he and Addie usually end up doing - 

Using her slide that I had the bible study girls carry off the street!

Riding tractors at Lowe's


4.) We went to our friend Audrey's 4th birthday party!  At 18 months, AJ thought it was pretty cool to be invited to a 4 year old bday party (I won't tell her it's because Audrey's mom is her mommy's friend) and had a great time at the owl show.  June, of course, slept.


Sitting next to Audrey and the big kids with June asleep at her feet.
Making her "Whooo, whoooo" sound for the owl




Bday girl smiling



5. Addie (and her feet) have been growing so fast that we feel like we are buying her new shoes every month.  And even though she and Bill didn't find another pair of minnie shoes, these are pretty cute, and a SIZE 9:


Target brand but not cheap.  Bill had to hear about it, let me tell you! 


6.  Addie and June have been having some fun grandma time lately and I will forever be in debt to my mom taking them for an afternoon or day once a week to allow me to take a nap or a get chance to run errands.  Mom says not to worry, that we'll be being doing things for her one day when she can't, but I still appreciate it and really love seeing Addie light up when she sees her.  

Here she is wearing grandma's glasses:

She will probably need these some day...

And June trying to talk:




7.  The girls and I have been able to get outside a lot with the cool July weather and it's been oh so lovely! This is what the front of the stroller looks like these days - 

Hey good lookin

Happy start to your week!


*Linking up at conversion diary

2 comments:

  1. Always love checking in on you and your babies, Sarah. Such cuties you have to spend your days ( and nights! ) with! I remember the middle of the night times well...and it sounds as if you have the right idea...daytime naps!

    So gad your little family is enjoying these special days... : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog and pics of your beautiful children! Would be good to see some pics of you and Bill thrown in too :) -Dave

    ReplyDelete

Gracias for saying Hola!

01 09 10