expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Five Favorites - All Things PUMPKIN

Did I mention I LOVE me some Octoberfest OCTOBER!

And that includes all things pumpkin (they also happen to be my favorite color)!  Every time Addie Jo sees them, she says, "Momma, Momma."  I've got her trained...


Our pumkins this year


After the real things, here are some of my fave pumpkin items from year to year: 

I need to pick this up soon! 

I know, I'm one of the weird ones that like these... maybe because of that pretty orange color! ;)

Best smell when walking into a house... kind of pumpkin you could say....

Pumpkin Soup
Pumpkin seeds - baked with olive oil and seasoned salt! 

Here's what I'm liking this Fall:

1.) Pumpkin Decor, which by the way, could never be as cute and decorative as all that's in this cozy country home:

Our mantle

2.) Pumpkin soap:

Bath and Body Works was out of Creamy Pumpkin, so this will sit on the downstairs bathroom sink this year.  There's still time to enter to win some SOAPS with Colleen.

3.) Pumpkin Tea:

This is a new one for me this year! Thanks, Janet!  

4.) Pumpkin Coffee Creamer:

I'm always a sucker for new flavors! 

5.) Pumkin Cider/Beer:

How great is cider already?  But Pumpkin Cider? Yes, please! 

Hope ya'll are loving some orange pumpkins this fall! 




2 comments:

  1. I didn't know that tea and cider existed! Too bad it won't be Fall by the time I can drink again, but I'll make up for it nest year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just know I love everything about this one, don't you!

    I think we should be neighbors...and celebrate October every day together.

    Thanks for the shout out...I think your mantle looks perfectly pumpkin-ish! : )

    Now I'm off to find me some pumpkin spice tea.

    Happy October weekend, friend!

    ReplyDelete

Gracias for saying Hola!

01 09 10