expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, January 31, 2014

7 QT - Addie Jo Phrases

Addie Jo has finally begun talking up a storm.  
Practically since turning 2 a few weeks ago, she's been saying a lot more words, and has a handful of phrases that just crack us up.

So I thought it would be fun to post the 7 things she says the most often.


Linking up with Jen at conversiondiary.com.




Addie Phrases:


1. Booboo too.
And Booboo do
She calls herself BOOBOO and both of these mean she wants something.


Show.  Booboo do.


2. Jumie too?
This is an easy one. She says this when she wants June to do what she's doing, which is not that often!

Jumie. Hat. Too. 





Ok, a little too hard, AJ!
Jumie get down from breakfast, too?


3. Mas Cheeeeese.  
This could literally mean more cheese to eat, but most likely - take more pictures of me (although I won't look at the camera when you want me to.)!

Cheeese.

Cheeeeese!

Cheeeese … Although the flash is TOO bright, mom!


4. Heeho, boy.  
She's trying to say,
"Yeehaw, ride 'em cowboy!"
I wonder why she'd want to say that?



Vacuum cord = lasso

Cheeeeese again.

5. Pinks, go?
Combined with a scowl and palms up is, "Where did her Pinky doll go?"




6. OH, Booboo! (throws her arms up, then laughs)
OH, Jumie.  OH Mama, OH Dada, you get the idea...
When she or someone does something wrong or funny!











7. House, Hi, PawPaw?
She wants to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house. Shocker, I know!




I'm only wearing this cool vest from aunt Janet because you are taking me to grandma's.

I'm sure we'll be hearing lots more from you really soon, Addie Jo. 
We love you… Booboo; yes, and Jumie too! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracias for saying Hola!

01 09 10